WHY we are doing this?
Thinking Dimensions Global (KEPNERandFOURIE) has developed and successfully applied proven critical thinking skills that have benefitted thousands of organizations, managers and professionals all over the world. While we are a relatively small global consultant & training company, our impact has been huge.
The improvements were brought about by specific, bespoke initiatives in skills transfer, on-the- job coaching, mentoring, and embedding of templates into existing processes and performance improvement facilitations sessions led by a TDG consultant.
We want to share these powerful critical thinking skills with as wide a circle as possible of consultants, trainers, coaches and facilitators.
HOW we propose doing it?
We want to align with a select group of like-minded industry professionals across the globe to spread these skills into their client companies. We propose a sharing of our proprietary methodologies with any consulting or training company prepared to learn our methodologies in order to augment existing complementary suite of services.
WHAT we do.
Thinking Dimensions is a thought leader in the field of applied critical thinking. We use our proprietary KEPNERandFOURIE© thinking methodologies in Design Thinking, Root Cause Analysis, Decision Making, IT Incident and Problem Investigations, Project Rescue Skills and Advanced Technical Troubleshooting skills.
Today these skills are applied in the following organization areas:
- Continuous Improvement & Continual Service Improvement practices
- Project Optimization and rescue situations – General PMO challenges
- Quality, LEAN and Six Sigma practices, especially looking for “special causes”
- Executive Decision Making coaching for C-Level professionals
- Service Management and Product & Services Development (IT Applications)
- General Engineering and Maintenance practices.
The place to start is Design4