CTA Qualification Criteria
A CTA is a Consultant that meets the qualification criteria for establishing a business relationship with Thinking Dimensions Global.
Certified Training Affiliates (CTA’s) work with Thinking Dimensions Global (TDG) to deliver selected KEPNERandFOURIE® assignments for their own account.
CTA’s must meet recognized standards for quality education, comply with TDG’s guidelines, policies and standards and ensure that every student has a meaningful and quality learning experience.
Criteria for Becoming a Certified Training Affiliate
A TDG Certified Training Affiliate (CTA) will:
- Be a quailed consultant or trainer for at least six years
- Be financially viable with sufficient skills and experience to conduct quality KandF assignments.
- Have the desire to acquire the KandF problem solving skills.
- Have clients falling in the general target groups:
- Executive Coaching and Leadership Development
- Lean Six Sigma augmentation in “Special Causes”
- ITIL framework enhancing the Service Management modules
- Engineering training and Maintenance Improvement projects
- PMO and any Project Related practice
- IT Continual Service Improvement & Operations Continuous Improvement practices
- Process Improvement practices
- Agreed to the TDG “Client Exclusiveness” practice
- Comply with all TDG policies, guidelines, deadlines and intellectual property usage
- Signed a legal binding agreement with TDG
- Use Social Media responsibly, following the TDG Code
- Comply with the agreed the TDG fee structure