Thinking Dimensions Global (TDG) is an international Training and Consulting company registered in the United Kingdom. TDG is a network of like-minded, independent consulting companies working together to provide effective solutions to our global clients. It is an established, well respected thought-leader who specializes in the areas of Strategy, IT Continual Service Improvement, Project Optimization and Operational Problem Solving. Client services are provided through qualified TDG partners and Certified Training Affiliates (CTA).
TDG Business Model
TDG holds the rights to the KEPNERandFOURIE® (KandF) thinking technology, methodologies, logos, brand and intellectual properties. TDG ensure accessibility globally through the TDG network.
- Partners – These are the core companies of TDG. They all have an equity, managerial and a financial obligation in TDG and exclusively trade as a Thinking Dimensions company with TDG products and services.
- CTAs – The CTAs are professional training consultants that want to expand their offering by taking on the Thinking Dimensions’ KEPNERandFOURIE® range, but who also want to retain their own commercial identity. They will promote and deliver the KEPNERandFOURIE® range of services while maintaining their current, non-competing market offerings and identity.
CTAs have a formal agreement with TDG to promote and deliver services under the world renowned KandF brand as an additional revenue stream for their already established business.
TDG and the CTA will negotiate and agree on the specific percentage of fees to be paid to TDG based on the total KandF revenues and/or materials purchased.
Partners and CTAs are currently located in 12 countries. Collectively, there are over 80 global resources. The TDG product range offers CTAs the benefit of consulting, training and selling materials as an additional revenue stream.
PLEASE CONTACT TDG IF
- You are an existing Consulting and/or Training business regardless the headcount
- You are looking for additional revenue streams within your existing business
- You want to expand your current service offerings to your existing
- You want to belong to a global network and work internationally
We will train and license you and/or your staff to deliver and support the KEPNERandFOURIE® Thinking Skills methodologies. Our training is comprehensive, and covers the training, consulting/facilitating and coaching practices in a hands-on way.
What Thinking Dimensions Global Provides
TDG will provide its CTAs with:
- Product(s) in accordance with the agreement entered into between the CTA and the KEPNERandFOURIE®
- Initial and ongoing training in the KEPNERandFOURIE® products and services selected from:
- Executive Decision Making
- Incident/Problem Management Investigation
- Advanced Technical Troubleshooting Skills in Root Cause Analysis
- Project Problem Solving (Project Rescue)
- Cybersecurity Resiliency Build
- Required policies & procedures to operate as a KEPNERandFOURIE®
- Regular communication on latest developments, modifications, upgrades, new releases or new versions of KEPNERandFOURIE® products and services.
- Ongoing product reviews to ensure quality and new product
- Master sets of materials for printing, if required
- Electronic formats of selected graphics and
- Monitoring of progress and
- Marketing and Promotional support on request
- Dedicated TDG staff to assist in establishing and maintaining this relationship
TDG is interested in a long-term relationship with a select group of consultants. We undertake to get you and your staff members upskilled in order for you to generate additional revenue. We have a proven track record of highly visible clients and recorded organizational results.